Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games

Go down 
+23
AntropoPhagus
MeNoSeeGood
wildduder
IXCE
Unholyrath
vhayes8886
bjorn6400
chuckroast
lasersamurai
coldsteel1212
ModernHyrulian
theprimerib
L__N
KevTehNev
Akagi
MrRayKoma
AsianDude
empressdonna
Smashdude29
Delta4845
austin532
Ronso158
AncientGuru
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IXCE

IXCE

Male
Number of posts : 46
Infractions :
WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 am

I don't it's been mentioned here on the forums but some great suggestions for wiiplay are:

Mega Man Game Boy series

Crash Bandicoot series - preferably the first 3 on the PS1. While its not strictly Nintendo, this series did continue on to the Game Boy and Gamecube. Rolling Eyes

Disney Series - It could be game adaption of Disney films like Lion King and Aladdin but also games like Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Mickey Mania, Mickey Mouse: World of Illusion, etc.

Mega Man Legends 1 & 2 - Ok so this one is not Nintendo related but its Mega Man in a Zelda type of game. I can dream!
Back to top Go down
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :
WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:28 am

MMGB series is being removed from the WiiPlay list. It's been on every WiiPlay poll for the past year and never won. I'm all for Megaman Legends, if Tom could actually find copies of it and had cohosts. Disney series is too general. There are hundreds of disney games and we can't possibly do them all, but I might be up for creating a list of older games to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
wildduder

wildduder

Number of posts : 17
Humor : Funny
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:34 am

I love pikmin!!!!!! Tom will also like it too Razz
Back to top Go down
MeNoSeeGood

MeNoSeeGood

Male
Number of posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Grad Student
Humor : Dry
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:35 am

AncientGuru wrote:
MMGB series is being removed from the WiiPlay list. It's been on every WiiPlay poll for the past year and never won. I'm all for Megaman Legends, if Tom could actually find copies of it and had cohosts. Disney series is too general. There are hundreds of disney games and we can't possibly do them all, but I might be up for creating a list of older games to play.

I actually own Megaman Legends 2 that I may be willing to part with (case, manual, and game)
Back to top Go down
AntropoPhagus

Number of posts : 12
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm

I'd like to suggest Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube. Not sure how many of you have played this game, though, I at least know Guru knows of it, and of course I've finished it before Razz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skies_of_arcadia_legends
Back to top Go down
AntropoPhagus

Number of posts : 12
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:07 am

Another suggestion being the Lufia/Estpolis series
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:58 am

All i want is for tom to play persona 3 FES and Persona 4.... nots not too much to ask for is it...... I mean its not like i'm being a dick and saying "oh i want tom to play the Shin Megami Tensei series" Because that crap would be impossible to do seeing as most of those games are sooooooooooooooo rare. Get tom to play persona 3 FES and persona 4 and i'll quit my bitching about Mother 3.
Back to top Go down
cheerioscereal

cheerioscereal

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Uh..
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:36 am

I asked this earlier, but I didn't get an answer earlier.. Has Tom played Secret of Mana?
Back to top Go down
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 am

I believe when Ryan played it on the stream he said he has played it before.
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 am

i told you in the stream twice, cheerios, that tom has played it before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games   WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WiiPlay/Game Over/Warp Zone games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2