Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Some "art" I've made

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trailerboy415

Male
Number of posts : 7
Infractions :
Some "art" I've made Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some "art" I've made Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-05

Some "art" I've made Empty
PostSubject: Some "art" I've made   Some "art" I've made Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:24 am

Now I've been doing this for awhile (Where I whip up some art related thing in a few minutes) and I decided why not show everyone everything I've done (That I found) I'll even throw in the ones I made for HAG (I made a lot of those)
Some "art" I've made HAG
The first one I did and I know it's not great but I was using MS Paint at the time, in fact I still use MS Paint
Some "art" I've made TBB
This I made I think within the first week I was at the stream
Some "art" I've made HAG-1
I had a logo like this for my name and decided to make one for HAG. I was gonna make one that had TBB on the top Left, HAG at the top right, LP at the bottom, and whatever game they were playing in the middle, but I was too sick to do it, and forgot about it when I was feeling better (a.k.a when I ripped off my ear)
Some "art" I've made Buddy-1
EVIL BUDDY. I just took this at like 6 A.M. (When I was on the stream for 7 full days) and that's no edit his eyes were really like that
Some "art" I've made HAG-2
This was when I was just having fun one day and made this and another one in the same day
Some "art" I've made Hag2
Don't ask about the G
Some "art" I've made Tbbskype
Made this about a week ago. Expect more from me in the future
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
Some "art" I've made Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some "art" I've made Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Some "art" I've made   Some "art" I've made Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:24 am

Meh. Sorry to be such a critique, but these look like there is no real "art" to it. Not to mention time or effort. Sorry if that's harsh. But thats the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Some "art" I've made   Some "art" I've made Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:06 am

Yeah, no offense, but it looks like you put hardly any effort into them...
Also, here's a tip: Don't save them as JPEGs next time, it makes them look fuzzy. PNGs are a lot better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
trailerboy415

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Some "art" I've made   Some "art" I've made Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 am

coldsteel1212 wrote:
Meh. Sorry to be such a critique, but these look like there is no real "art" to it. Not to mention time or effort. Sorry if that's harsh. But thats the truth.
It's not harsh I really did put like 5-10 minutes in these off of ideas I came up with in 3 seconds. But you have to admit I got better
Back to top Go down
trailerboy415

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Some "art" I've made   Some "art" I've made Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:38 am

Masheysoup23 wrote:
Yeah, no offense, but it looks like you put hardly any effort into them...
Also, here's a tip: Don't save them as JPEGs next time, it makes them look fuzzy. PNGs are a lot better.
None taken and thanks for the tip I never really looked what I saved it as but now I know
Back to top Go down
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Some "art" I've made   Some "art" I've made Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:23 am

5-10 Minutes isn't a lot...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some "art" I've made   Some "art" I've made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some "art" I've made
Page 1 of 1