Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

How off-topic can you get?

Go down 
+11
Stichez
Scott
coldsteel1212
wasad
Merik2013
Smashdude29
Masheysoup23
Foxtrot200
Pete993
thunderdragn
Bippo Ernesti
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :
How off-topic can you get? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How off-topic can you get? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

How off-topic can you get? Empty
PostSubject: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:31 am

Watch as I fly around the moon twice, nay, three times, before I run out of fuel and crash into the sun. I must feed the negligent cat on my throne upon which I sit quietly, staring into the morbid sun. The cat makes a great chair, thus rendering the throne useless. Feelings in reverse must consume the powerful magical turtle that never sleeps.

My question is, is this "Off-Topic" as in anything reasonable goes, or just anything reasonable related to videogames goes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
thunderdragn

thunderdragn

Male
Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Gaming, Anime, and more Gaming
Infractions :
How off-topic can you get? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How off-topic can you get? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:35 am

Wow, just wow. I think your good on the off-topicness. =P
Back to top Go down
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
Pete993

Male
Number of posts : 151
Job/hobbies : Gaming, hacking, Mario
Humor : YOUR FACE! HA!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:45 am

I think that if this is an off topic topic then simply replying to the topic makes your post off topic. Right?

MARIO WILL FLY AROUND SPACE AND THEN FEED A BUNCH OF LUMAS WITH STARS!
There you go.
Back to top Go down
Foxtrot200
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Foxtrot200

Male
Number of posts : 306
Location : On a spot, in a room, in a house, on a lot, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe!
Job/hobbies : Moderating
Humor : Mischevious >:}
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:07 pm

How off-topic can you get? 5414660_8716bf615a
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot200.netii.net
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Where's the pancake with a bunny on its head?
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Quote :
Bippo Ernesti: Where's the pancake with a bunny on its head?
Pancake w/ Bunny on head
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:00 pm

We must celebrate this occasion with a nice dose of insta-kill spikes.
Back to top Go down
Pete993
Pete993

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:47 pm

Bippo Ernesti wrote:
We must celebrate this occasion with a nice dose of insta-kill spikes.
The Mega Man ones? Oh I have some! *starts throwing them at everyone and then notices that I'm touching the spikes to throw them and explodes*
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:56 pm

*Looks at all the blown up corpses*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:10 pm

My bionic arm extends to faraway distances, yet its grappling abilities remain the same. Am I "Radd" or what? No, I am not. The voice still in my head keeps bonking its mallet on the upcoming carnivores who were here to write a story originally created by Dr. Seuss. "Seuss!" I exclaimed in distress as his henchmen soon started to surround the vast grass plains. "What is it you are trying to achieve here?!" said Steve as he was being pulled by the gigantesque solar powered magnet orbiting an asteroid, cereal be terrified! Oh, hey, I gotta take out the thrash.
Back to top Go down
Merik2013
Wolf-Lord Merik, S-Class Psychokinetic Berserker
Wolf-Lord Merik, S-Class Psychokinetic Berserker
Merik2013

Male
Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : Jobs: TBB Community Leader & Veteran Moderator, College Student. Hobbies: Video Games & Anime
Humor : YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF MERIK'S HUMOR
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:01 pm

How off-topic can you get? Mookiecube
Back to top Go down
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Hey guys... Oh look a bunny with a weighted companing cube on its head! - runs after it and falls in dark matter to get a game over to start in a megaman stage- what the heck!! hmm i wonder where this pit leads. - falls down it - oh dang theres spikes -_- * explodes * ahh wtf banondorf -gets banh hammahed- oh look time to eat breakfast. bye guys. - throws a rave party-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
Pete993
Pete993

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:34 am

Oh yeah by the way I got a good number of people with those spikes before I 'sploded. SO... You're all DEAD! *everyone starts in different Mega Man stages and then die due to incompatibility of the game and them* *BSOD appears*
Back to top Go down
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:49 pm

If I was undead to begin with, what would happen to me if I dropped the wall through that disk slot in that computing machine behind the wall in question? Also, I demand a refund of the glass biscuit I ate, it tasted nothing like Billy Mays said it would while I played inverted chess with him.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:05 am

1. How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 2.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 3.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 4.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 5.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 6.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 7.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 8.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 9.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 10.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 11.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch 12.How off-topic can you get? Falconpawnch
Taking bets on which one will drop first from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Scott

Male
Number of posts : 32
Job/hobbies : Borders
Humor : Sure
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:08 am

It's weird.

I was dancing on Venus the other day, and this dude comes up to me and he's like, "Did you know Pluto wasn't a planet?"

So I told him he could shove it, and I picked up a salmon and played paddy-cake with it, when the WEIRDEST thing happened, I realized salmon's don't have arms.

I pontificated upon this subject for a while, then I looked up and saw that they sky was a beige color, and I turned to John, my invisible schizo friend and said, "Ben, do you know what day it is?"

He cocked his lazy eye at me and said, "Yeah, it's just around the corner."

I got up and brushed myself off and walked into the lake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KishiScott
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:02 am

You sunk my battleship.
Back to top Go down
Stichez

Stichez

Male
Number of posts : 30
Humor : Maybe...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:00 pm

Dance Dance Monkeylution is gonna be the best monkey-style rythym step danceamatron game EVAH!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stichkl
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:58 pm

I just drank a woolly sweater.
Back to top Go down
Myles

Myles

Male
Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : vidia gaims
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 pm

one day I was walking down the street when a GIANT TIRE SPAGHETTI MONSTER jumped into the sun and ate itself with a tuning fork and said "AAHAAHAHAHAAAA I SMELL LIKE A LAWNCHAIRMACHINE" THEN JIM DIED
Back to top Go down
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:01 am

I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... come to think of it, it began to smell... must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears.

(If anybody knows who I'm quoting without the help of a friendly Google, I'll give you a superduper cake)
Back to top Go down
Foxtrot200
Foxtrot200

Male
Number of posts : 306
Location : On a spot, in a room, in a house, on a lot, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe!
Job/hobbies : Moderating
Humor : Mischevious >:}
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:33 am

Bologna Sandwiches...
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot200.netii.net
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:47 am

I just noticed that we're already on the SECOND PAGE!!

This truly calls for a celebration, a festival, a party, a decapitation. No, wait, scratch that, we need money.
Back to top Go down
Pete993
Pete993

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 am

Lulz. I love your sig Bippo.
EPIC LULZ FTWii!!
Yeah... I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 am

Well thank you, it took a lot of lab tests and olympic medals to forge it, it has a magic enchantment that allows everybody who sees it be able to do everything they were always able to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How off-topic can you get?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next