Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

How off-topic can you get?

Go down 
+11
Stichez
Scott
coldsteel1212
wasad
Merik2013
Smashdude29
Masheysoup23
Foxtrot200
Pete993
thunderdragn
Bippo Ernesti
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:19 am

I'd have to go with #5 Cost...he's not awesome enough to handle the awesome power of the Falcon PAWNCH...

btw..Mr. Game & Watch Mr. Game & Watch stole your cereal Myles...and he also stole Foxtrot's watch...
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:09 am

I can't handle the PAWNCH? HOW'S THIS?!?!
How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 FalconpawnchHow off-topic can you get? - Page 2 FalconpawnchHow off-topic can you get? - Page 2 FalconpawnchHow off-topic can you get? - Page 2 FalconpawnchHow off-topic can you get? - Page 2 FalconpawnchHow off-topic can you get? - Page 2 FalconpawnchHow off-topic can you get? - Page 2 FalconpawnchHow off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Falconpawnch Pwned. Lolzorz. C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :
How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:17 am

You know what Cpt. Falcon needs? A Falcon Poncho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
MrRayKoma

MrRayKoma

Male
Number of posts : 97
Humor : I am that GUY they speak of!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 am

lolcats drink your CHEEZBRGR MILKSHAKES
Back to top Go down
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
Pete993

Male
Number of posts : 151
Job/hobbies : Gaming, hacking, Mario
Humor : YOUR FACE! HA!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:54 am

hey guys... look at the buttons on the quick reply area... LOOK AT EM!
Back to top Go down
MrRayKoma

MrRayKoma

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:35 pm

Popo VS Toon Link VS Kirby VS Marth

who ate teh cheezbrgr
Back to top Go down
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:55 pm

Pit flys in and says, " You're Not Ready Yet! " and spams everyone with his light arrows to death. This game's winner is... Pit "Great Palutena, Victory is Ours!" Suddendly, DCMC came in! Pit was defeated! This game's winner is..... Lucas's Party with the help of DMDC! Lucas and Friends gain 51937 EXP! Lucas levels up! Lucas is now level 49! Offense increased by 2! Defense increased by 3! HP increased by 5! PP increased by 2! Kumatora is now level 48! Offense increased by 1! Defense increased by 3! HP increased by 2! PP increased by 6! Duster is now level 47! Offense increased by 4! Defense increased by 2! HP increased by 5! Boney is now level 50! Offense increased by 5! Defense increased by 2! HP increased by 4! The enemy dropped 3 items! It was Pegasus Wings, Mirror Shield, and Light Arrows! Lucas gains items!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:09 am

I happened to laugh so hard today that my precious top hat fell down a mine shaft, I am overcome by grief (and giraffes) due to this fact, oh, the unforgiving irony this world shares! I am burping tragically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
Merik2013
Wolf-Lord Merik, S-Class Psychokinetic Berserker
Wolf-Lord Merik, S-Class Psychokinetic Berserker
Merik2013

Male
Number of posts : 38
Job/hobbies : Jobs: TBB Community Leader & Veteran Moderator, College Student. Hobbies: Video Games & Anime
Humor : YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF MERIK'S HUMOR
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Screw you burping, I have money!
Back to top Go down
MrRayKoma

MrRayKoma

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:19 am

WHO GOES THERE???

NOT King Dedede
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:44 am

ZOMG I Liek Pie!!! (\^_^/) Hurrah!!!
Back to top Go down
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 am

Mary is a girl, and john is a squirel. Hmm that reminds me that I can't stay here any longer
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 am

The sky....IS FALLING!!!! Link XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How off-topic can you get?   How off-topic can you get? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How off-topic can you get?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2