Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!

Go down 
+19
Jeed-Unit
BigAl109
jimaka
pacman911
Ulisses77
walrushead12345
WaluiJ
KevTehNev
lasersamurai
Spinning Robo
Sonix
Smashdude29
ChaosDragoon
wasad
Ronso158
Golfpro44
FierceDiety93
mimeman
Strike2471
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jimaka

Male
Number of posts : 31
Infractions :
LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:29 am

if we don't start this before the end of summer then i might not be able to do it cause of school
Back to top Go down
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Depends on my mood.
Humor : NO I DO NOT WANT A FISHING MAGAZINE!
Infractions :
LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Jeed-Unit wrote:
By the way if you really want to make it a race, you'll have to review the 4th group because the 2 Loz take no time to finish Wink and especially since we'll have a black screen for the rest of the time, or make it the group with 5 games.

Thanks for telling me that I forgot about how short those games are. The list now has a big change.

FierceDiety93 wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa...guys, i called Twilight Princess Wii...It's like...the 3rd post. Not neag.

You posted in the second page that you couldn't stream so I removed you. TP Wii is open now so you can take it if you want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright with the time passing by from me too quickly I haven't had much time to think of the marathon but now we really need to be getting a move on with this. There is still a couple games left and I encourage anyone to claim the game no matter how many you have already claimed. I myself will claim Four Swords Adventures to help out with some of the games left. I was thinking that we start the marathon on Tuesday, July 28, 2009. I want as many people that is participating tell me if this is an okay date for you. If it isn't then please tell me as soon as possible and we will work it out. Just to remind some of the people that they won't be playing first and there is a chance that only 1 person from each group will play that day. So plan free time on dates close to this date also.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE PLAYING, you will all of course want to play as much as you can to help your group win. Your are encouraged to take breaks when you need to like if you need to eat something etc. Remember that others might take a break too and you won't get far behind cause you will have a chance to catch up. If something unexpected comes up and you won't be able to play your game the entire day, then tell the person that is next and have them take your spot for the day that way your group doesn't get behind. Even if you are not playing it is suggested that you set up your area before you play in case the person in front of you has to leave unexpectedly.

Anyone that is playing is not required to 100% the game. All you need to do is to defeat the final boss in the game and have the next person take your spot. You can get 100% on your game if you want to but you might risk some time and have other groups get ahead. Just because this is a race does not mean you should rush yourself. Play the game as fast as you need to and don't try to go to fast or you will get careless and kill yourself which will slow you down.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE VIEWING, there is a way on ustream to make it where all 4 streams are shown and you can control the volume for each one so you can watch the one you want to watch. Tom will make a command for Banondorf where he will PM you with the links of the players stream incase you wanna watch that game with a bigger screen.

Remember guys this is a friendly competition so don't get mad if another group won and you didn't. You will probably have fun doing it and that is the important thing. Good Luck to all that participates!
Back to top Go down
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:01 am

Hmm well me personally I start working at 7pm EST the next Friday (31th), so unless the marathon takes longer than that I should hopefully be able to stream my game. And that's great news, the new groups make a lot more of sens, good job. I'll be looking forward to this marathon, hoping to get an official confirmation soon so I can start advertising it myself Razz
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 am

bad news, unfortunately, the date in which you said is gonna be when i am off to vacations... im leaving this weekend and i might come back in a week... so yes... im gonna have to signoff on my game on the marathon... sorry...
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
Azurillkirby-AK

Azurillkirby-AK

Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : CIT at a summer camp
Humor : OMG I LIKE KIRBY!!!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:14 am

i claim twilight princess wii!
i'm gonna borrow it from a friend.
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:52 am

wait a second... but if it is possible, do you think I can maybe Cohost for minish cap If I have my mic set up by then though?
Back to top Go down
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Depends on my mood.
Humor : NO I DO NOT WANT A FISHING MAGAZINE!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 am

mimeman wrote:
wait a second... but if it is possible, do you think I can maybe Cohost for minish cap If I have my mic set up by then though?

Well if you want to you can talk with the person playing in a skype call and help him but you won't be in a call with Tom where the stream can hear you.

Also something I forgot in my previous post. Those that are playing Twilight Princess is NOT aloud to use the skip feature for ANY reason. All other games did not have this feature which would make it unfair for other players. For Four Swords Adventures I will use a gamecube controller when playing so no one will have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 am

ok :3
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 am

Never mind. i'll Do DX

Last edited by Ronso158 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cheerioscereal

cheerioscereal

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Uh..
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 am

Woo! I can't wait to see the Zelda Games in ACTION!

Last edited by cheerioscereal on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KevTehNev
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
KevTehNev

Male
Number of posts : 211
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Anime, Females, Drawing
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 am

Heads up to all if you don't have a capture card and are doing a console game don't bother at all
Back to top Go down
Jeed-Unit

Jeed-Unit

Male
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : Being full of surprises
Humor : Old School
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 am

Apparently bigal is going to wipe the list so I just want to say that I'm keeping zelda 2.
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 am

i'm keeping with DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!   LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoZ Marathon! Important Notice to all Participants!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3