Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Do you people actually like me?

Go down 
+5
TomBobBlender
YGR
mimeman
coldsteel1212
chuckroast
9 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :
Do you people actually like me? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you people actually like me? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Do you people actually like me? Empty
PostSubject: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm a very paranoid person when it comes to people liking me or not. You can act as nice to me as anyone ever has before, but I will always have doubts that you actually like me. So I am making this thread to ask all the streamers this question: Do you like chuckroast? Please reply to this thread with a simple yes or no. Elaborate if you feel the need, or don't if you don't. I would rather know the truth than to go on living a lie.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
Do you people actually like me? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you people actually like me? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:23 pm

You don't really talk to me anymore but if i draw it from the past of when we talked often i'd say yea, i like you. emot-3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:50 am

yes, I like you

Spoiler:

xD what I should be asking is..do you guys like me? xp
Back to top Go down
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:43 am

OF COURSE I DO CHUCKROAST! I remember the day when you were modded, you were one of the coolest people there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:35 pm

no, chucky. I'm sure nobody hates you. I know you constantly misinterpret my sarcasm, but I love having you around. Be happy! :-D
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:18 am

Yes chucky. I've always liked you, mod or not. Although that has no real baring on the subject at hand. You're a likeable person, chucky Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Number of posts : 287
Humor : When people try to think of something clever to put here.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 am

I dont know you very well but you seem like a cool guy! =)
and dont worry if people here dont care for you...
After all this is only online people =)
Back to top Go down
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 am

WE DONT LIKE YOU. jk
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:17 am

what do you mean "ONLY" online people? i take offense to that! some of my greatest friends are online T_T meanie
Back to top Go down
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:36 am

Dont take that the wrong way! I most my very best friends are online. I guess wat i was trying to say was dont worry about wat others think
Back to top Go down
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Sorry if i came off like dissing the community. I wouldnt be here if i didnt enjoy my TBB pals! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you people actually like me?   Do you people actually like me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you people actually like me?
Page 1 of 1