Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :
Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know. Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know.   Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 am

Long title? Yes, I know. So... What lucky things have happened to you or other people that you know? I know of one such event. So you can all just post lucky things that happen to you or friends and then we can read it. Yup, just reading many stories and think to yourself, " Hmm, why can't I be this lucky? " So, without any further delay, let us begin the story telling of luckiness.

Lucky thing that happened to me: I almost was hit by a roman candle. ALMOST. Good thing it missed. I is teh lucky boy.

Lucky thing that happened to a friend: He won an iPod Touch with four dollars out of a game machine. It was apparently a stack the blocks kind of game. What a lucky boy he is. Very lucky, eh?

Aren't I overusing the word lucky? Heh heh heh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :
Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know.   Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Luck for me: Mandy is no longer in my life Link XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212

Lucky Things that happen to you/other people that you know.
Page 1 of 1