Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!

Go down 
+2
BigAl109
Foxtrot200
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxtrot200
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Foxtrot200

Male
Number of posts : 306
Location : On a spot, in a room, in a house, on a lot, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe!
Job/hobbies : Moderating
Humor : Mischevious >:}
Infractions :
Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!   Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 am

Tell your story about how damaged your Nintendo console got while still working.
It can be any console from Nintendo at all. Tell us about when your NES got stepped on, when your SNES fell in the pool, or when your Gameboy was in a fiery explosion!
I'll start off with my story:
My brother and I were playing our SNES, one day, and my brother was playing DKC. He went to move backwards, further onto the bed, and pulled the SNES off the dresser, causing it to fall on the corner of a wooden chest below, leaving a huge crack in it, and it still works with a bit of discoloration.
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot200.netii.net
BigAl109
TBB Official Community Leader
TBB Official Community Leader
BigAl109

Male
Number of posts : 90
Infractions :
Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!   Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:57 am

Ah, Game Boy.

One day, my brother and me were at the park. I brought along my Game Boy to play some Tetris DX. Being the idiot he is, he snatches my Game Boy and chucks it across the field. I run frantically to find it, praying that it still works. Much to my suprise, it does - no cracks, scratches, or anything.

It still works to this day.
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!   Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:01 am

I used to get really angry with my gameboy, so i'd end up hitting it on my leg when i died. well, unfortunately, i accidently chucked it at the wall one time when it slipped. the screen went black. turns out i broke the crystals in the screen. amazingly, the it still worked. only problem was i couldnt see the anything i was playing. it was quite fun to see how well i had memorized the mario levels XD
Back to top Go down
mimeman

mimeman

Male
Number of posts : 381
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!   Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 am

I have my wii about 5 feet above the ground, it probably falls 3 times a month and it works fine xD
Back to top Go down
Zew 39

Zew 39

Male
Number of posts : 287
Humor : When people try to think of something clever to put here.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!   Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 am

My Snes has tooken alot of abuse over the years. Its still working! Smile
It outlasted two Gamecubes and an Xbox 360 as a matter of fact..
Back to top Go down
Final starman DX

Final starman DX

Male
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Playing video games, making new friends, and eating pie
Humor : Anything whether it be vulgar or not, it's not like it can poison my mind like parents think.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!   Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 pm

mimeman wrote:
I have my wii about 5 feet above the ground, it probably falls 3 times a month and it works fine xD

Mine did that once and the disc drive motor broke, and there was no Audio Visual output whatsoever. Also the warranty was void for like a year by that point... XD
Back to top Go down
http://finalstarmanDX.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!   Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Consoles are Sturdy!
Page 1 of 1