Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Share your hillarious cohosting moments!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Empty
PostSubject: Share your hillarious cohosting moments!   Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:38 pm

I realized over the 2 years i've been on here that we have some funny cohosting moments, and funny cohost. Here you can share any cohost moments that you remember. Have fun people i'll share a few of mine.

1. When me and yuki were cohosting i believe after forth of July tom had the infamous rice pudding in which he threw all manors out the window, and made load slurping in which me and yuki mimicked.

2. Happened 2 weeks ago during left 4 dead 2, in which Tom, Yankee, Wyvern, and me were playing the first 2 campaigns when we were fooling around i realized something..... Tom died..... You know what that means left 4 dead 2 loot! Time to pick up that medkit had to confirm it so i asked "Tom did you have a medkit?" in which he responded yes "its mine now!" I didn't make far lets say a good 2 feet from toms body before a hunter came and Pounced on me, In which i screamed "What the f**k instantaneous Karma!!!" Everyone saw the whole thing and began to laugh ending with tom saying "serves you right, trying to steal from me!" After that we decided to be serrious and we soon there completed the Dark carnival campaign me and Wyvern making it out alive while Tom tried to fight off every zombie that came at him... He never made it, but atleast he lasted longer than Yankee who died by an explosion.

I believe thats all that happened that i remembered the most. Share yours, here's hoping we have a great year of streaming on TBB's stream with the newly added members of Ryan, Steve, and the Return of buddii! This year should be better than last year in several ways, new games, new wiiplays, everyone has a chance to make a birthday request again if you haven't already, and the fact that when theres a co host theres never a dull moment.
Back to top Go down
Azurillkirby-AK

Azurillkirby-AK

Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : CIT at a summer camp
Humor : OMG I LIKE KIRBY!!!
Infractions :
Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Share your hillarious cohosting moments!   Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 am

okay, well since noone else posted,

last weekend, max15946 and I were co-hosting the priiwiiplay for like 3 hours, most of that time without tom doing anything.

at one point, we were both fighting over which of us cylun liked better.

yep. (I think I won.)
Back to top Go down
Foxtrot200
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Official TBB Techno-King/Here since Month 2!
Foxtrot200

Male
Number of posts : 306
Location : On a spot, in a room, in a house, on a lot, on a planet, in a galaxy, in a universe!
Job/hobbies : Moderating
Humor : Mischevious >:}
Infractions :
Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Share your hillarious cohosting moments!   Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Tom was playing Boggle on Hasbro Family Game Night for the Wii and couldn't use the word sex. Tom raged and said "What's wrong with sex, cock, and se(a)men?!"

Denied words:
Sex
Cock
Se(a)men
Ass
Anus
Anuses
Back to top Go down
http://foxtrot200.netii.net
shipguy55
Member since Month 2!
Member since Month 2!
shipguy55

Male
Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : video games
Humor : dirty
Infractions :

Registration date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Share your hillarious cohosting moments!   Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:40 pm

I was co-hosting during the famous mario crossover wont work on toms computer thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your hillarious cohosting moments!   Share your hillarious cohosting moments! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your hillarious cohosting moments!
Page 1 of 1