Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream

Go down 
+9
Griff
wasad
Smashdude29
Bluetooth80291
empressdonna
chuckroast
Eat box
pacman911
YGR
13 posters
AuthorMessage
YGR

YGR

Male
Number of posts : 353
Humor : Well, I watch Comedy Central, does that count?
Infractions :
Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Empty
PostSubject: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:58 am

Whether it's you co-hosting or chatting, or tom. Please share with us moments that weren't the best things to yourself.

Here's 2 of mine.

1. Co-hosting for bead art I was explaining to tom that week's wiiwares and virtual console games, all of a sudden, Madny's little brother and mother came in to her room and said "GET A LIFE!"

2. While co-hosting for pokemon red, tom was teaching a TM to a pokemon and there was one able to learn. When he said "Teach it to theprimerib?" and I was worried about not having another co-host with me so I thought he said theprimerib. I said "Oh, maybe primerib, do you want to co-host?" Then tom got impatient and got mad. That to me was the biggest blooper in all of co-hosting of the stream.
lol!
Back to top Go down
pacman911

pacman911

Male
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : What is a Job?
Humor : Haha... What?
Infractions :
Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:29 am

This is the only one i remember... It was my first time cohosting and tom was playing mario kart...

"Si, mi juego favorito de mario ka--- Oops... Sorry... I went into Spanish mode there..."

Those are the exact words i said...
Back to top Go down
http://dontyouevendareclickonthislinkbecauseitwillsurelyjusttake
Eat box

Eat box

Male
Number of posts : 67
Humor : Rofflemaow?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:45 am

You fall asleep a few times on stream and suddenly you're known as sleep_box >.>
Back to top Go down
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:27 am

Keyphrase "a few times"...
Back to top Go down
empressdonna
TBB Official Community Leader
TBB Official Community Leader
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:10 am

1) Also falling asleep as a cohost.. has happened.

2) cutting the call completely due to a ragequit ( pc skype ;_; )

3) screaming hot hot hot during the day i made a toasted bagel and everyone heard me ;_;
Back to top Go down
Bluetooth80291

Bluetooth80291

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Self-Proclaimed Wireless Wizard
Humor : "Dial-up" "Correct" "What?" From then on, we had the sneaky suspicion our computer teacher was trolling us.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:42 am

There was that one time in the chat where I somehow got an answer of a bead art being 1,000,000 feet... At least I think it was feet. Still, it was some huge number that the bead art could not have possibly been. I still have no idea how I got it.
Back to top Go down
Smashdude29
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Official Kirbeh Masta'!/Here since Month 1!
Smashdude29

Male
Number of posts : 355
Job/hobbies : hmmm...
Humor : That's what she said!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:31 am

I went into Spanish mode once, it was epic lulz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/smashdude29
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 am

My mom was screaming because of a roach that wouldn't die with spray. Everyone thought Tom was doing Shocktober early. lulz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:33 pm

LOL Wasad
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 pm

My biggest blooper was during my early days in the stream after tom came up with scramble. I couldn't get one of the words, but ancientguru got it and it was "shigeru-miyamoto". i asked who on earth that was... guru and bippoernesti didn't want to be my friends anymore T_T it got worse, though, because tom had been gone all day and chose that time to come home...he saw my comment and shouted "MINUS 5000 COINS! GO LOOK HIM UP RIGHT NOW!" lets just say i'm very careful about asking what something is on the stream now.
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:06 am

The mrs.hands video that tom sent when i went insane and began cussing a whole lot on stream and surprisingly enough tom was just laughing his ass off...... I'm surprised i didn't get banned from co hosting for cussing so much that night well atleast it was 2 am and no one ever spoke of that day again..... ugh...... Then Eatbox kept telling me to describe it or something.
Back to top Go down
nintenerd542
Member since Month 1!
Member since Month 1!
nintenerd542

Male
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : Superman
Humor : Puns
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:07 am

I was quiet. a lot. I didn't have a lot to say haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nintenerd245
HahaJoeJoey

HahaJoeJoey

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Snoozing.
Humor : Great.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 am

i said F*** you to Crunkster on accident the last time on the skype in the stream w/ him and Tom.
sorry Crunkster, i didn't mean that lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pokeerhymeswidjoey
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:06 am

The not so great moments of the stream..... the day Tom realized kiotsu had passed away.... It may not have been on the stream or in chat but he sure knew and its appart of a stream from now on. RIP kiotsu people may have considered you a troll but you had your heart in the right place, and never meant any harm towards any stream member we loved you man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream   Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not so great moments or bloopers from The Stream
Page 1 of 1