Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010   Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 am

I started out by myself co-hostless reading from the chat. I entered Fabul and watched a scene about someone stealing an orb. I talked to the king and left, riding a ship to some other location. From that location, I fought, like, a few battles every three steps. The chat was guiding me through when I needed it, although most of it seemed pretty straight forward for awhile. At one point, Bryne called in. He started giving me information about where to go, and things were moving along. I was stuck in the over world map for a bit, not sure where to go, so Delta joined the call and helped me enter the cave in the mountains (I think this was Mt. Orlean or something). I picked up these two annoying characters and Tallan. I eventually encountered a battle with like, 6 zombies. I was trying everything I could to kill them and managed to kill off my whole party as the co-hosts watched me die. They both managed to get food that entire time. Afterward, I learned that fire-2 does decent damage instead of fire-1. I think at this point I had to fight a boss on the bridge so I saved at the save point and approached the boss. I think I lost my first time to him, and I was told to use a tent at the save point. When I went back to the boss, my whole party was still dead! ... so I deliberately died again, and did whatever I had to do to revive my characters. I do remember having to fight him AGAIN immediately after. I remember winning that fight, and then I had to fight myself? Thank GOD I glanced at the chat because they were all telling me to just defend the whole time. All I managed to hear from the call was a bunch of candy wrappers. After I 'won' the battle, I turned into a Paladin I think it was, and went down to Level 1 (?). I then had to truck my way back to the beginning of the game (skipping most battles since it happened every 3-4 steps). Wyvern replaced Delta, and I then learned that Bryne was playing NSMBWii the entire time (...). ANYWAY, I entered a town (Mouldoo or something, some M word I think) and managed to turn into a duck with a bow tie on his head. We walked around aimlessly for god knows HOW long and being told not being sure if I needed armor or weapon upgrades. Oreo Break FINALLY arrived. Following Oreo Break, it was just Wyvern, and we managed to get to the next boss who had multiple targets. This was a nightmare. Something told me I needed stronger armor or weapons or something. I had five people in my party, two of which are completely USELESS. The fighting happens way too fast to even stop and consider a decent battle strategy. After three unsuccessful attempts, we tried to find a building where I could rename my characters. We couldn't find it. I was done. I'm guessing next time I need to upgrade my armor/weapons, slow down battles (?) and take those two useless mages out back and shoot'em. Decent co-hosts are always a plus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
Griff

Griff

Male
Number of posts : 93
Humor : I'll sneak up behind you and POUNCE, because I am a sneaky person
Infractions :
Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010   Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:01 am

wow! what a night..
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010   Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:38 am

poor tom! sounds like you had a pretty rough time D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010   Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 2 - January 29nd, 2010
Page 1 of 1