Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010   Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:58 am

Much was repaired from last weeks excursion. Co-hosted by AncientGuru and Wyversage08, we reloaded my old save (thank GOODNESS I made one before continuing last weeks questionable journey) after Guru had rendered said progress to be the equivalent of rotten roadkill carcass. We equipped my characters properly and fought obtained a decent amount of levels in very little time, making the game much easier and manageable, similar to my first play-through. I got that ninja guy back, and when it came time to fighting the boss again, things went much smoother than last week. In fact, Guru had me cast spells in such a strategic way that I would never have considered. He DID manage to do over 1,000 damage to one of my players, killing them instantly, which was fun to watch. Anyway, he died, and we went places. I walked into this building that set me up, thinking there was a crystal diamond orb waiting for me, but NO, someone stole it. I hunted him down and killed him, and took the crystal diamond orb. Then the walls started closing in on me, and those two useless kids turned to stone, preventing the walls from closing in on us, saving our butts. The end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
AncientGuru
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
The Purveyor of Wisdom & Insight
AncientGuru

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : Game Designer
Humor : dirty?
Infractions :
Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010   Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:11 am

Well, the events are a bit out of order, seeing as the walls closing in on Palom and Porom happens after he beats Cagnazzo and before the Dark Elf's cave, but that's pretty accurate. I used Wall magic combined with Virus on Baigan, to bypass his own wall. The problem was that wall didn't last 3 casts, so the 3rd one broke the wall and Tellah got easily killed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hammcode.com
Wyvernsage_08

Wyvernsage_08

Male
Number of posts : 58
Job/hobbies : Gaming, music, art
Humor : anything that gets me to laugh
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010   Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:28 am

let's hope i can catch up by tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wyvernsage08/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010   Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy IV Easy Type: Episode 3 - February 5th, 2010
Page 1 of 1