Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shaky-jake

shaky-jake

Male
Number of posts : 85
Job/hobbies : Playing Music, Designing slides, logos, myspaces e.t.c, sleeping.
Infractions :
Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!!   Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm

I've been away from the stream for about 2 months busy with stuff, but when I came back last night to hear that the shaky-jake stream page had gone, because of the website being switch to word press, I was.....meh.

Anyway I was able to bring it back, by hosting it off a old site of mine (again). It looks different because I lost the old html file, but I quickly rebuilt it. Will change style to make it look better and also I think the stream on this page has become ad free cos in Safari and Google Chrome no ad pops up, so good news for you people that are no using ad-block plus.

I might buy a domain name for the page to make it easier to get to or uses my skills to make it into a Adobe Air App of some sort.

Happy watching and chatting!!!

Shaky-Jake

Link - http://www.allnintendoshow.co.uk/TBBwebstream.html
Back to top Go down
BigAl109
TBB Official Community Leader
TBB Official Community Leader
BigAl109

Male
Number of posts : 90
Infractions :
Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!!   Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Hey, I still have all the old files. Even though Wordpress is installed in root, that doesn't mean I can't fool around with other directories.

I'll upload the files to /shaky-jake soon.
Back to top Go down
itselguapo

itselguapo

Male
Number of posts : 129
Humor : La Penguina es en mi pantalones!!!! AYE DIOS MIO!!!!
Infractions :
Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!!   Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:37 am

This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than ustream i learned that yesterday when co hosting, basically on ustream you hear the sounds from the stream on your headset when co hosting, but on shakeyjakes version there little lag probably like 5 seconds when your co hosting, but when you use ustream it has a lot of ads making it laggy, anyways other than that there the whole white background the messes with your eyes after a while, make that a darker color and it'd be much more bareable to watch. nevermind he added color now this is waaay better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!!   Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaky-Jake Stream Page is Back!!
Page 1 of 1