Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterTom's UstreamLog in

My First Visit to the Stream

Go down 
+45
Foxtrot200
IXCE
mimeman
itselguapo
Ty2000107
Azurillkirby-AK
Blue Lemonade
onemorelevel
YGR
jzero15
Wanspell
Scott
RvBVic
BerserkingGuts
Raven_of_light
L__N
Delta4845
SpockofPaper
Leon0000
KaidanXain
Jeed-Unit
empressdonna
JovialKnight
coldsteel1212
AsianDude
Ulisses77
Meekinator
chuckroast
HahaJoeJoey
lasersamurai
theprimerib
skunkyp
BigAl109
Bippo Ernesti
yuki_fox_demon
canyouimagine
Yaya
Masheysoup23
marine200
Ronso158
Pete993
KevTehNev
wasad
Strike2471
TomBobBlender
49 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TomBobBlender
Admin
Admin
TomBobBlender

Male
Number of posts : 95
Job/hobbies : Music Teacher
Humor : Happy
Infractions :
My First Visit to the Stream Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My First Visit to the Stream Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

My First Visit to the Stream Empty
PostSubject: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 am

When did you first start coming to the stream? How did you find it? What is your earliest memory of the stream? What are your favorite things about this stream? Any memorable moments you would like to share?

Last edited by TomBobBlender on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombobblender.com
Strike2471

Strike2471

Male
Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Depends on my mood.
Humor : NO I DO NOT WANT A FISHING MAGAZINE!
Infractions :
My First Visit to the Stream Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My First Visit to the Stream Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:19 am

1: When did you first start coming to the stream?

I started coming around early Augest 2008.

2. How did you find it?

Alexbarnes313 showed it too me and then I started coming all the time.

3. What is your earliest memory of the stream?

I guess it would be when you made the Megaman beadart.

4. What are your favorite things about this stream?

I like participating in stream activities (E.G. co-hosting or wi-fi).

5. Any memorable moments you would like to share?

It would have to be when you first made Banondorf and everyone was enjoying him.
Back to top Go down
wasad

wasad

Male
Number of posts : 534
Job/hobbies : Hobbies: Video Gamez
Humor : Humor? Is that some type of drug? No thanks.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:23 am

I started coming during the Mega Man Marathon

2. How did you find it?

You're Youtube video for the MMMarathon, duhhhh.

The... Marathon?

The humor, friendly chat, very welcoming and yeah... Oh and failing Tom on games is funny Smile. No Offense.

Omg wtf everyone posting links = banned ;D oh and what Yaya said. In OoT where you pwned yourself with a bomb and fell to 1st floor

Last edited by wasad on Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/darkmage300x
KevTehNev
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
Official TBB Community Leader/Hardcore MOTHER Fan
KevTehNev

Male
Number of posts : 211
Job/hobbies : Video Games, Anime, Females, Drawing
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 am

The First Day of the Mega Man Marathon during Toad Man's first fight

2. How did you find it?

GoNintendo

Tom Beating Mega Man 9 for the first time.

Just talking to others and helping out
Back to top Go down
Pete993
The Ultimate Mario Fanatic
Pete993

Male
Number of posts : 151
Job/hobbies : Gaming, hacking, Mario
Humor : YOUR FACE! HA!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:29 am

Hm... I first came to the stream just a few days before the Mega Man Marathon. I found it by subscribing to Tom's Youtube and I saw the video advertising it... I think... I had known about Tom for quite a while but I had no idea who he was other than a guy who made Mario paint videos. Anyway earliest memory would be of course the Mega Man Marathon. My favorite things about the stream are Banondorf and the games and segments. And of course Oreo Break. The most memorable thing I can tell you is... uh... MMM I guess. Why? Cause I co-hosted for over 30 hours I believe on that.
Back to top Go down
Ronso158

Ronso158

Male
Number of posts : 308
Job/hobbies : Video games.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:31 am

Around late August

2. How did you find it?

Found it in the Top rated Section of Ustream.

You beating Mario RPG

Anything that's Fun.

Going 5 Times without getting banned by Banon in the Banhammer Roulette then getting banned on the next one after that.
Back to top Go down
marine200

marine200

Male
Number of posts : 286
Job/hobbies : video games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:37 am

1. when did you start coming to this stream?
I started coming when you advertised the MegaMan marathon

2. how did you find the stream?
I found it from your 10 MegaMan songs video on youtube

The double ko you got on wily in MegaMan9

when banondorf bans people for breaking the ruls Laughing
Back to top Go down
Masheysoup23

Masheysoup23

Male
Number of posts : 225
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:38 am

I first heard of you in Nintendo Power, in the article about your youtube. I had been watching your videos for a while, when you suddenly started posting links for your ustream channel in your video descriptions. I clicked it and went to your stream. The first few days I remained as ustreamer, but in the second week I decided to join. That was a great decision. I remember when I first logged in, a few people were calling me MadnySoup and I had no clue what they meant, lol. One of the most memorable times was during after hours after playing Twilight Princess when someone came up with the idea of having a different game every night instead of Twilight Princess every night, and I helped make the schedule. It was the first time I actually felt important in your stream. My other favorite memory is when we made that golfpro Mii and it turned out hideously ugly. Laughing
My favorite thing about the stream is the community, everyone there is really nice and awesome.

Last edited by Masheysoup23 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masheysoup23
Yaya

Yaya

Number of posts : 37
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:49 am

I came to the stream on the 1st day of August, I was searching for some streams on Rock Band, when I found Tom's stream, and it hit me, "Hey, isn't that the Mario Paint Dude?" I told myself, when I came in, you we're playing SM64.

My favorite moment was definitely the Mega Man Marathon, a close 2nd though is last week for OoT you accidentally dropped a bomb, the bomb exploded, launched you down to the first floor, and then an enemy killed you.

We laughed non-stop for what? 5 minutes?
Back to top Go down
canyouimagine

canyouimagine

Female
Number of posts : 44
Job/hobbies : Folding Paperclips.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:24 am

First day I actually participated in the stream was July 14, 2008. I watched from my Sister's computer the previous day, which is how I found out about it. Tom was playing Super Mario RPG. Then just a few days later Golfpro came with his Homebrew fetish and we helped make the Golfpro Mii. XD So those are my earliest memories of the stream. My favorite thing about the stream was the community and after hours. The best time I think I had was that one morning with Tom and HAG when CurlyFry first showed HAG Mrs. Hands. After hours was the best segment ever...and skype interviews. =)
Back to top Go down
yuki_fox_demon
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
TBB Official Community Leader/Marshmallow Ghost
yuki_fox_demon

Female
Number of posts : 451
Job/hobbies : book-addict, writing, drawing, staying up *way* too late on tom's stream (X3), playing video games
Humor : "Moo" "Marshmallow" "Pkowr!"
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:32 am

1. When did you first start coming to the stream?
That would have been about the 20th of August, 2008

2. How did you find the stream?
I was im-ing itselguapo and he mentioned something about ferrets. When I asked him what he was talking about, he directed me to tom's stream

The first words i read when i joined the stream were "OMG! ITS THE GOD HAND! RUN, BUDDY, RUN!" XD courtesy of itselguapo

4. What are your favorite things about the stream?
I like how we can play games with banon XD and I really love how the stream is very well run and is nowhere NEAR as chaotic as other streams I've been on

When I asked Banon a question and got banned directly after Tom said that there was about a 0.01% chance of that happening XD
Back to top Go down
Bippo Ernesti

Bippo Ernesti

Male
Number of posts : 433
Job/hobbies : Being tiresome and awkward.
Humor : Yes, please.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:53 am

TomBobBlender wrote:
When did you first start coming to the stream?
I don't remember the exact date, but I believe the stream hadn't been on for but a week or two.

TomBobBlender wrote:
How did you find it?
Via the links on some of Tom's YouTube video descriptions.

TomBobBlender wrote:
What is your earliest memory of the stream?
The magical glowing Wii.

TomBobBlender wrote:
What are your favorite things about this stream?
It's always on, has great music, always entertaining content.

TomBobBlender wrote:
Any memorable moments you would like to share?
The making of MOTHER 4 translation, that was just fantabulous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bippo-ernesti/index.htm
BigAl109
TBB Official Community Leader
BigAl109

Male
Number of posts : 90
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:33 am

canyouimagine wrote:
First day I actually participated in the stream was July 14, 2008. I watched from my Sister's computer the previous day, which is how I found out about it. Tom was playing Super Mario RPG. Then just a few days later Golfpro came with his Homebrew fetish and we helped make the Golfpro Mii. XD So those are my earliest memories of the stream. My favorite thing about the stream was the community and after hours. The best time I think I had was that one morning with Tom and HAG when CurlyFry first showed HAG Mrs. Hands. After hours was the best segment ever...and skype interviews. =)

You came one day after I did. Razz

July 13th, 2008

2. How did you find it?

Tom's Skype Status.

HAG and Tom telling crazy school stories. lol

The fact that I can join anytime and something cool is going on.

Last edited by BigAl109 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skunkyp

skunkyp

Male
Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : bead art,competative swimming,save on foods,swim teacher,gamer,model maker
Humor : U GET NOTHING, U LOOSE GOOD DAY SIR
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:29 pm

mine was when tom was playing earthbound aka mother 1 but i think i saw this earlyer but thats wat i remember but at the time i did not have a acc
Back to top Go down
theprimerib

Number of posts : 78
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:35 pm

First day

2. How did you find it?

Saw it on Tom skype, kinda weird because at the time i would think of him as the last person the start a ustream.

Probably either the cool Wii or tom showing off his Macbook.

Making witty comments about stuff, the randomness...anything hilarity basically.

A couple of weeks ago on WI-FI time on Tetris Party, screwing with tom with the items, lol.
Back to top Go down
lasersamurai

lasersamurai

Male
Number of posts : 198
Job/hobbies : Watching anime and playing games
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:35 pm

I started watching at the Mega Man Marathon but didn't make an account for quite a while after.

most Memorable moment i say when Tom fought Phantom Ganon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:06 pm

1. I first started coming to the stream about 2 months ago, around the end of summer.

2. I found it by looking through random live shows when I was bored one night on Ustream.

3. Earliest memory was when I was watching Tom play Twilight Zelda...with toytoy cohosting.

4. My favorite thing about the stream is the fact that anyone can contribute, whether it be cohosting, sending slides, banners etc. It's interactive for everyone! This and the fact that it's "Everything Nintendo" Very Happy

5. One memorable moment was when Tom created the Mother 4 Translation. Probably the greatest night ever! I felt so bad for that goose!!
Back to top Go down
HahaJoeJoey

HahaJoeJoey

Male
Number of posts : 20
Job/hobbies : Snoozing.
Humor : Great.
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:49 pm

I came to the stream about 2 weeks after Tom created it in July.

2. How did you find it?

Mario paint vid via the description of Super Mario Land - Muda.

The Game Show was airing. I won my first speed round thingy when i got in but didn't have Skype. I took the grueling task of getting Skype because of you. i was close to winning Sad

-LP's
-Bead Art
-co-hosting from time to time
-meeting the new people
-seeing the veterans again
-Banondorf.
-Tom.

- "Cum slather" got me banned when you took off the curse word ban for the first time. Then I explained a whole "tourettes" story to everybody.
- "Ven in milk." I was trying to say "even in milk" but the stream messes up on "e" and "0". Had something to do with Oreos.
- Crunkster will always tell me to call you Tom.
- "Jory"
- That one day when _______ called and annoyed everyone on the stream. What the hell were you thinking of not hanging up earlier?
lol
Everybody left pissed at him/her.
- Abusing the robot voice when you first added it to the stream. I recited "Soulja Boy (Crank Dat)". I don't think you liked it though...
- Mrs. Hands that we watched with HAG that one night during (what we called it back then) After Hours. My eyes are burned forever. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pokeerhymeswidjoey
chuckroast

chuckroast

Male
Number of posts : 184
Humor : The Falcon Punch is Over 9000 Spartan Mudkips
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:49 am

I guess around when HaHaJoeJoey did. I don't really remember the exact date, but I'm sure it was in July :\

How did you find it?

It was in the description of one of Tom's Mario Paint vids and I clicked it, forever changing my life XD

The game show! It was so awesome! I was the first to get past question 7 and the second time I lost on the question : "What color potion gives you two heals? Red or Blue?" and I said Blue because Blue potions are ALWAYS better than red >.>

What are you favorite things about the stream?

My favorite thing is Tommy Boy of course! He's just so epicly awesome XD
My other favorite things are the awesome people Ive met there!
And I enjoy the LPs of course Razz
Being a mod is cool ^^
But I need a robo voice :<

Yes!

-Ven in milk. It's just so darn epic.
-The one time I cohosted with Nintenderd during Earthbound. I wasn't helpful lol :<
-The game show! Very Happy
-More to come Razz
Back to top Go down
Meekinator

Meekinator

Male
Number of posts : 21
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:45 am

Around the middle of October.

2. How did you find it?

A link on Tom's youtube page.

"I'm using a shotgun 'cause I'm pissed!"

It's just fun. Tom is a nice and awesome guy and makes watching people play games fun.

Seeing Tom fail at a game. No offense, it's just hilarious to watch.
Back to top Go down
Ulisses77

Ulisses77

Male
Number of posts : 181
Job/hobbies : Musician
Humor : Good Humor :)
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:27 am

Late July.....

2. How did you find it?

A friend of mine (Nintendocollector) told me to go here, since he know's I like Nintendo.....he gave me the link to your stream. Smile

You Playing playing Dr.Mario Online Rx.....

I love Nintendo! I've been a Fan since 1993

The fun times we had....

Last edited by Ulisses77 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AsianDude

AsianDude

Male
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Video games... What else?
Humor : I like radom stuff.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:21 am

I first came to the stream during July. I was one of the first people to visit Tom Bobby boy! I still remember some people that never come anymore. That's ok since we still have a nice community right here! I found his stream because he had it on his youtube page. I like how a group of gamers can get together and have fun! One of the most memorable moments was when toytoy411 said, "I played Mother from China". I will never forget that phrase.
Back to top Go down
coldsteel1212
The Legendary Wolf
The Legendary Wolf
coldsteel1212

Male
Number of posts : 741
Job/hobbies : Computer hacking, pic editing, LPing
Humor : Having been raised by wolves, I gained a perverted humor.
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:52 am

Late July.....
2. How did you find it?
Through Smashdude29
Playing Legend of Zelda: LTTP
The good memories and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldsteel1212
JovialKnight

JovialKnight

Male
Number of posts : 12
Job/hobbies : 3rd year uni student
Humor : Dark and/or immature/innuendo
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:31 am

Soemtime in august I think? Just after zelda 3 I think.
2. How did you find it?
Got linked to ustream and then randomly picked your stream.
I think it was crispyyoshi and someone else co-hosting rom-hacks? Might be mistaken, my memory ain't that good.
Good laugh, the music played when tom ain't on.
Back to top Go down
empressdonna
empressdonna

Female
Number of posts : 105
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Pancakey!?
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:42 am

about Decemberish?

How did you find it?

My and my friend wanted to watch something, but most games streams were down or offline, so we ended up finding this one and decided to watch, not regretted it.

Sitting up at 12am GMT, glancing in on the chat and realising that banondorf was a bot with good games on it.

What are your favorite things about this stream?

Oreos, the music, the chat, banondorf and most of all Tom and his awesomeness.

I remember last week's question time, first time I had got to see Tom talk and asking him questions to help my friend with his stream. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Visit to the Stream   My First Visit to the Stream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Visit to the Stream
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next